Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A well oiled machine 8/7/12

I was on a mission at the beginning of the summer.  I was looking for a chore charts for my kids.  There are no charts that fit my family- what I want accomplish and the skill level of my children.  It is quite frustrating.  And, unfortunately, no one wants to share their stuff for free.  So, here we are.  I give to you the chart I devised for my family.  

Having 4 kids can make your house look like a perpetual bomb testing site!   But, this summer, we  re-instituted the chore for money program :-) And, fortunately, I have been able to relax more and spend more time doing things I enjoy.  There are a lot of chores not listed on the chart- those are still mine to accomplish but I am thankful for this much needed break.  What method do you use for chores in your home?

No comments:

Post a Comment