Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Buried under the pile

There is a pile of stuff in a basket and bag on the floor.  It's been piling up for the past 6 months.  Papers that come in the house (not mail- hubby takes care of that), books, little toys, recipes, coupons, uno, and even some clean toothbrushes from the dentist are all in attendance.  

I can't take it any longer.  I have tried may systems over the years to "get organized".  Either they are all failures or I am.  I'd like to say that they are the failures but in all honesty, I am the loser!   I can't seem to stay consistent in the cleaning realm.  I don't like it, and I do it all day long!

I like change.  I don't like to eat the same things over and over again.  I've even tried systems where I clean the same things on every monday...etc.  I cannot be put into a box!  I am a free spirit!  So, I guess the organization will forever allude me until you post your wonderful ideas and ways to fix my homemaking wanderlust.  HAHA!  Good luck- we need ideas here!

No comments:

Post a Comment